What does the APM PMQ for PRINCE2 Practitioners course cover?
My Self Study eLearning Mastery System covers the APM PMQ for PRINCE2 Practitioners syllabus, including the following topics:
APMP topics relating to Context for Projects
- Project management
- Programme management
- Portfolio management
- Project context
- Project lifecycles
APMP topics relating to Corporate Management
- Organization structure
- Project office
- Governance of project management
- Health, safety and environment management
APMP topics relating to Procurement
APMP topics relating to Monitoring and Control
- Budgeting and cost management
- Earned value management
- Information management and reporting
APMP topics relating to Planning
- Project success and benefits management
- Requirements management
- Scope management
- Resource management
APMP topics relating to People Management
- Stakeholder management
- Conflict management
APMP for PRINCE2® Practitioners Exam
- Two hour closed-book, essay-style paper
- Answer six from ten questions covering 25 topics
- The pass mark is 55%
APMP (#APM #PMQ) for PRINCE2 Practitioners Mastery System
This course focuses on project management concepts and processes in line with the Association for Project Management (APM). These processes apply to any project that is related directly to business change irrespective of the organization structure or environment.
[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://www.projex.com/course/apm-pmq-for-prince2-practitioners//’ target=’_self’ size=’big’ align=’aligncenter’]APM PMQ Masterclass[/thrive_link]
The content of this course is based entirely upon the APM Body of Knowledge, (APM BoK), which itself represents the topics in which professionals in project management should be knowledgeable and competent.
The training is designed and delivered by Dave Litten who is an APM Accredited Trainer, with hundreds of exercises and several Sample Exams being integral to the learning process. By using these, you will be able to explore project management issues and practical application of key concepts.
The APM PMQ syllabus covers a wide breadth of topics, from the essential management tools required to monitor and control a project through to the wider context in which the project is being managed in terms of social and environmental issues, finance, organization, procurement and people management.
APMP for PRINCE2 Practitioners – Prerequisites
- You must have a good understanding of the basic principles of project management
You will learn:
- Understand and manage projects in an effective manner
- Understand the relevant Project Documents for each stage of the project lifecycle
- Understand and control the relationship between the individual, team and task
- Use Monitor & Control mechanisms for effective project tracking;
Self Study Format
The training can be taken at a time and place that suits you. You could study at any point during your day or week. It is expected that you will take two or more weeks of part time study to fully prepare. This will include watching a 30 HD videos, carrying out the module exercises, using the various study tools and using the several mock Sample Exam Papers to test your knowledge.